Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Finally had time for Illustration Friday


The Illustration Friday topic this week is "Portrait." This is a quickie portrait sketch of a very pretty baby girl named Antonia -- I plan to do more.

In other news, my daughter is appearing in a show, "Subject Line Here," on June 16th. If you are in the LA area check it out -- it's a fundraiser for the Leukemia/Lymphoma society. If you saw her video, 3 of the people who appear in will also be in the show: Shane Nickerson (The Nickerblog in a toga), AJ Gentile (Gaelic guy with a pink rose on his t-shirt) and Paul Davidson (the Russian).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful sketch! I particularly love her ears, but the rest of her features are great, too. Hee-hee; baby hair! Adorable on them but if I walked out of the house like that...

10:01 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Lovely portraits!

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just watched it. Is the Russian person actually Russian? I can't tell because the accent seems pretty realistic.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Curt Sawyer said...

Pauly is not Russian. Accent was fake.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home